TRA 2008 Media Programme
Members of the press are warmly invited to attend TRA 2008.
Participation for members of the press is free, after accreditation checks. TRA 2008 will be an opportunity for you to hear industrialists, researchers and policy-makers set out their visions and strategies for greener, safer, and smarter transport. The latest in road research and technological development will be presented in our exhibition hall and outdoor test track for innovative vehicles. You will also be briefed on key research projects and be able to put your questions to the scientists, industrialists and policy-makers at the forefront of road transport research. You might even be able to test new vehicles for yourself!
A full media programme is planned from April 21 to April 23, starting midday on the 21st and ending on the afternoon of the 23d. It will include:
- Full access to the conference venue, exhibition hall, and welcome reception
- Press lunches with VIPs on all three days
- Media briefings each morning on the day's highlights
- Press conferences with keynote speakers from the day's sessions, with Q&A sessions
- A technical visit outside the conference venue on Tuesday, April 22d
Do take note that you will be asked to produce a valid press card to receive press accreditation, as well as an assignment letter from a news organisation or publication if you are a freelancer.
You are kindly invited to fill in the accreditation form and send it to the TRA 2008 Organisers.