Papers submitted to TRA2008 will be presented either as oral presentations during a thematic, strategic or interactive (poster) sessions.
If you have been asked to make corrections to your paper, please do so before February 29 and upload it using the same procedure as for the draft paper.
If you were invited to give a presentation during a thematic or strategic session, please follow these instructions. Unless instructed differently by your moderator, your presentation should be scheduled for 15 minutes. It is also mandatory to use the provided TRA2008 PowerPoint template. Please, upload your presentations before April 18, using the same procedure as for uploading the papers.
If you were invited to prepare a poster to present during an interactive session, please follow these instructions (in the newest version from April 3 poster numbering was simplified). Due to high number of confirmed posters, these will be rotated on a daily basis. The schedule for posters is:
- Pillar I: Thrusday, April 24, 9:00 to 12:15
- Pillar II: Thursday, April 24, 9:00 to 12:15
- Pillar III: Wednesday, April 23, 15:45 to 17:00
- Pillar IV: Wednesday, April 23, 13:45 to 15:00
- Pillar Va: Tuesday, April 22, 15:45 to 17:00
- Pillar Vb: Tuesday, April 22, 13:45 to 15:00
- Pillar VI: Tuesday, April 22, 15:45 to 17:00
In due time, the session moderators may provide additional information to the authors.
Please, read carefully the Copyright agreement. If you do not agree with terms of publishing of you paper, please sigh and return the statement included in the document.